Monday, January 31, 2011

Hungry.

"Hungry I come to You
For I know You satisfy
I am empty but I know
Your love does not run dry
So I wait for You
So I wait for You

I'm falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus You're all
This heart is living for

Broken I run to You
For Your arms are open wide
I am weary but I know Your touch
Restores my life
So I wait for You
So I wait for You"


Lately I feel like I've been surrounded by a lot of cross roads. Some roads seem harder and challenging. Roads which I don't know anything about, past the fact that they'll require completely reliance on God and vast amounts of patience and trust. Other roads seem simpler and easier, but even in the beginning there is not a lot of "Godly presence" there. I know that, in the end, these won't truly make me happy and in the end, if I were to follow them, I would be far from the life that God has intended for me.
But... I don't know exactly WHAT God has intended for me. There are some aspects of my life that seem to be rather interestingly fitting and unique, like a puzzle or something. But when it comes to this puzzle of life, I don't have a picture on a box to look at while I'm trying to piece everything together. I have clues, ideas, hopes, but I also have fear that I'm just projecting my own will and trying to write it off as God's Will.
So here I am... waiting.
All I can do is wait and listen for God to tell me what's next, what step to take, and offer myself to him as a living sacrifice.
Easier said than done.


MUCH easier said than done.

"I am empty but I know
Your love does not run dry"  

No comments:

Post a Comment