Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Purposeful Joy.

Have you ever been so full of joy that you thought you were going to explode?
I need an outlet! I have a Father who loves me and I need a way to express and share how wonderful He is!
What am I doing here?! What's my purpose here?! No matter where you are at, God has a mission for you, but what is mine?
Energetic love is coursing through my veins, I want to share it with others and express it to the world!!!
I love the phrase, "faith expresses itself through action." I'm getting anxious for that action.
We as Christians aren't meant to wait for opportunity to come to us, we are meant to reach out and discover opportunity and discover needs that haven't been met, and then fill them. Having never done this before in my life, though, I'm very confused with where to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment