1. The News. Whether it be watching on of my new favorite shows, "60 Minutes", or catching up on all the latest news headlines through various iPod Apps, I adore the news. I also adore actually knowing what is going on in the world. My heart goes out to the Japanese who have had to deal with homes and country being destroyed, my heart breaks for you, and my heart also goes out to all of those fighting for freedom and justice in Egypt and Libya.
2. T-Shirts. These days my attire basically consists of whatever pair of pants I can find, and a plain white v-neck t-shirt. I plan on designing a lot of t-shirts with random slogans that somehow have come to define my life on them but as for now (considering I do not necessarily have a large amount of money) I'll stick with these plain white ones.
3. Donald Miller. He's a very cool author. Last week on the beach I read his newest book (as far as I know), A Million Miles In A Thousand Years. What an AWESOME read. I could rant about this book and about him for a VERY long time, but I'll just sum it up by saying you need to read it, especially if you're like me: confused as to what the road of life is called to look like.
4. How I Met Your Mother. I already knew this was a funny show, but I've only ever watched it by myself. On Tuesday I had the joy of watching it with some friends, and golly-gee-wiz, is it funny! I have already watched all of these episodes before, but I found myself laughing as though it was for the first time. Great show, great show.
5. Pass Out Pooch. (We watched it in psychology on Tuesday. Never have I laughed so hard at such a sad thing. But oh my, it's funny.)
6. Subway. Subway will always be a favorite. I love Subway. MMMMMMMHMMMMMM.
7. Busy Schedules. Nothing makes you feel quite as useful and productive as does actually having to sit down and plan. I have meetings and interviews and school projects and work and anything else you could possibly imagine coming up this next week, and I'm excited. I love being busy. Love it!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend full of joy! I myself will be spending it with two dear friends, Kendyl Moore and Kelsey Clegg, in San Antonio at Kelsey's house for a girls weekend excursion! (This means shopping trip for Kelsey who needs to find a pair of jeans, and a cute white dress for her to wear when leaving her wedding reception in June.) I'm excited. These girls are exactly who I want to spend my weekend with!
No comments:
Post a Comment